Looking for a refreshing drink to enjoy during the hot summer months? Look no further than the Aperol spritz! This delicious cocktail is made with Aperol, prosecco, and club soda, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
In this blog post, we will teach you how to make the perfect Aperol spritz. We’ll also provide some tips and tricks on how to buy spritz online and enhance your drinking experience. So what are you waiting for? Read on to learn more!
What is Aperol Spritz?
The Aperol spritz is an Italian cocktail made with Aperol, prosecco and club soda. It’s usually served in a large glass blown wine glass over ice cubes or fresh fruit slices such as orange wedges, lime quarters, or grapeseed oil spray for garnish. The drink is refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.
How to make an Aperol spritz
Here’s how to make the perfect Aperol spritz:
– In a large wine glass, combine Aperol, prosecco, and club soda.
– Stir gently to combine.
– Garnish with ice cubes or fresh fruit slices.
– Serve immediately.
Tips and tricks for making the perfect Aperol spritz
– If you’re looking for a stronger drink, add more Aperol.
– Don’t like champagne? Substitute prosecco with your favorite sparkling wine or soda.
– Add a touch of simple syrup or honey to the drink.
– For extra flavor, try adding a slice of orange or lemon to the glass.
Now that you know how to make the perfect Aperol spritz, it’s time to enjoy! Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your drinking experience:
– Make sure you use fresh ice cubes – they’ll help keep your drink cold and refreshing.
– Use high-quality ingredients. This is especially important when it comes to the Aperol and prosecco. Using top-shelf ingredients will ensure that your drink tastes its best.
– Make sure your ice cubes are cold. If your ice cubes are warm, your drink will be too watered down.
– Use a good quality prosecco. Cheap proseccos often taste sour or acidic. If you use a high-quality prosecco, your drink will be much more enjoyable.
– Add a splash of club soda for extra refreshment. Club soda is a great way to add some bubbles and lightness to the drink.
– Experiment with different fruit slices as garnish. Try using lime wedges, orange wedges, or grapefruit slices for a fun and flavorful twist on the traditional spritz.
– Use a citrus peeler to get thin slices of fruit. This will ensure that your drink isn’t too sweet or acidic.
– Serve in a large wine glass over ice cubes with fresh fruit slices as a garnish for an easy cocktail party starter! Add more orange juice if desired.
In conclusion, the Aperol spritz is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It’s perfect for hot summer days or parties and can be made with just a few simple ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start making some delicious Aperol spritzes! Cheers!