If you are planning to buy a mid-price, mid-average price range camera phone, you may consider the Realme latest mobile phones as these are built with a quality camera arrangement.
Aside from clicking the picture of an item or a view, the phone camera includes different capacities like photograph sharing, video making, video calls and video conferencing, etc. Below are some best camera phones in India in the different budget range.
Best camera phone under RS 10000
- Realme Narzo 30A
Realme Narzo 30A is one of the best Realme phone under 10000. This Realme latest mobile has two nano sim slots and one slot for microSD cards. Moreover, it comes with 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage option.
This Realme latest mobile, Realme Narzo 30A, comes with a dual rear camera setup (13 megapixels + 2 megapixels) and a front camera of 8 megapixels. In addition, it has a long-lasting battery of 6000 mAh, which is one of the best available at this price range.
- It supports the MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- It comes with a 6.5-inch-long touch screen display (6.5”) with Mini-drop Fullscreen with an 88.7% Screen-to-body ratio.
- It has inbuilt 570 nits Sunlight Mode.
- Realme C 15
The company has launched Realme C 15 with a large mini-drop full-screen 6.5 touch screen display. In addition, this Realme latest mobile comes with an 11nm Octa-core Snapdragon 460 processor, along with an Adreno 610 GPU, for seamless gaming.
This Realme latest mobile is available in two colour options power black and powder blue. This phone has a battery of 6000 mAh, with an 18 W quick charge.
- Rear C 15 has options of storage options: 3GB + 32GB & 4GB + 64GB
- It also comes with four rear camera setup (Primary 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP) and an 8 MP front camera.
- Instant Fingerprint Sensor with an Helio G35 Gaming Processor.
- Realme C 25
Realme C 25 is a 3-card slot supporting smartphones – 2 for sim cards and 1 for SD Card. It has Helio G70 Gaming Processor; it can run heavy apps with ease.
Thanks to its Octa-core 12nm process, it can reach a peak speed of up to 2.0 Hz. Moreover, this mobile comes with a display screen of 6.5 inches, which ensures an impressive experience every time.
- This Realme latest mobile is available with different storage options, including a variant of 4GB+128GB and an 8GB+128GB variant
- It offers two colours – Watery Blue and Watery Grey. Realme C 25 comes with a triple rear camera (13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels) and an 8-megapixel front camera with a battery of 6000mAh.
- It comes with TÜV Rheinland Smartphone and high-reliability certification with 18W quick charge.
- Realme C 21
Realme C 21 comes with a display screen of 6.5 inches and a RAM of 3 GigaBytes and 4 GigaBytes which are too good, whether for playing games or doing other high-profile activities.
It has a storage of 32 GigaBytes and 64 GigaBytes, respectively, which can be expandable up to 256 GigaBytes, and it has an Octa-core 64-bit Helio G35 powerful processor in it. So this Realme phone under 10000 is worth a try.
- This Realme latest mobile comes with three rear cameras (13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels) and a single front camera of 5 megapixels.
- It offers a battery of 5000 mAh, with Super Power Saving Mode.
- It has a 3-Card slot.
- REDMI 9i
REDMI 9i comes with an impressive 6.53-inch screen display, with a RAM of 4 GigaBytes which can always be more than enough. In addition, this Realme latest mobile supports Android 10 and has a MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor.
- It comes with storage of 128 Giga Bytes and can be expanded up to 512 GigaBytes.
- It comes with a single rear camera of 13 megapixels, and in front, it has 5 megapixels.
- It has a long-lasting battery of 5000 mAh. So this Realme phone under 10000 is perfect for you if you are looking for a durable phone.
Realme has become one of the most preferred brands because their phones are durable and come within every range a consumer might want. Besides, their terrific design and extraordinary features are a given.
If you want to purchase the best Realme phone under 10,000 but are worried about the price of the device, you can now rest easy. Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can own a new smartphone without paying anything upfront. Instead, you can divide the cost of the new device into No Cost EMIs and repay the amount in flexible tenors ranging from 3-24 months.