The Canon Pixma MG3620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides efficiency and ease of use for all of your printing needs. With its wireless capabilities, you can print and search from virtually anywhere in the home. Great features like Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing help you save time and money. The PIXMA MG3620 is incredibly handy, with a variety of wireless printing options. Print and search images and records directly from your mobile devices with the Canon PRINT app. Read this blog carefully to learn how to scan on Canon Pixma MG3620 and how to perform its wires setup.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Manual Guide
You are required to follow some basic steps to be able to set up and install the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and driver. You might find it challenging to connect the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer to your computer. Follow the steps mentioned in this printer manual to download the Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless printer settings. This Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Manual allows the user to configure a printer to avoid user errors during setup.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink Installation
To load ink in your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Canon printer is turned on.
- Remove the scanner or cover from the Canon Pixma MG3620.
- The holder for the print head will be moved into the replacement spot.
- When the ink in the Canon Pixma MG3620 ink cartridge runs out, press the tabs and raise the cartridge to remove it.
- Cut the adhesive orange tape from the fresh ink cartridge and remove it from the package.
- Make sure the orange safety cap on the ink cartridge is pointed upwards and that the white shape air opening is not blocked.
- Lift up the tab on the orange protective cap to remove it.
- Gently slant the front of the Canon Pixma MG3620 ink cartridge towards the print head.
- Check that all of the ink cartridges labels fit.
- Press down on the top of the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanning lid.
- You’ve finished installing your ink.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Driver Download and Installation
Some easy steps are needed to install the Canon Pixma MG3620 driver, which will enable the printer to connect to the device and other applications. The printer can malfunction if the printer driver is not installed. To finish the Canon Pixma MG3620 driver download, follow the steps below:
Turn on both the computer and the Pixma MG3620 printer.
1 – Using the setup file.
- Go to Canon’s official website.
- Begin downloading the installation files from the Canon website.
- Once the setup file is complete, begin running it.
- Follow the directions on the computer.
- When asked, connect the USB cable to your Pixma MG3620 printer and your device.
- Wait a few seconds and double-check if your printer is connected to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Complete the installation process by entering all of the required information.
- Print out a test page.
2- Using the CD Drive
- Check to see whether you have the right CD or DVD driver for your MG3620 printer
- Insert the CD Driver into your machine or PC
- On your machine or PC, run the CD setup file.
- Begin by running the setup package.
- Follow the directions on the computer
- When asked, connect the USB cable to your Pixma MG3620 on your device.
- Wait until your PC and your Pixma MG3620 printer have established a successful link.
- Complete the installation process by entering all of the necessary information.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Setup
To complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless printer setup, follow the steps below:
- Check to see if your Canon printer, WiFi router, and computer are all turned on.
- Visit the Canon website to download the right printer driver for your Windows device.
- Select your area by clicking the “Setup” tab.
- Pick Windows or Mac as the operating system for your Canon Pixma 3620 printer.
- By pressing the “Open” button, you will begin uploading the printer driver file to your PC.
- After selecting your chosen language, click “Next.”
- Choose the Wireless LAN connectivity option for your printer connection mode.
- Press the “Next” button after selecting “Access point link.”
- Choose “wireless Setup” and the printer type from the drop-down menu.
- Carefully read and approve the shown License agreement.
- Choose Next to load the extra software.
- The Canon Pixma 3620 wireless printer will be set up on your Windows PC successfully.
- Print a test page
How to Connect CanonMMG3620 Printer to WiFi?
Following the steps below, you can link the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Inkjet Printer to your wireless network once it has been set up:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and the power LED is lit.
- Pick LAN Settings from the printer’s control panel’s Home icon.
- Choose Wireless LAN, followed by Wireless LAN Configuration.
- Pick the “Simple wireless link” button on the next line, then press Yes.
- On the initial screen, pick Start setup from the downloaded printer setup file.
- Tap Next after selecting your country.
- Read the License Agreement and press Yes if you agree.
- Finish the survey by selecting Agree or Disagree.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup on Windows
When you set up your CanonMMG3620 Printer for Windows, you’ll be able to print documents and photos from Windows-based computers. To begin, turn on the printer, your Windows machine, and the router; then follow the steps below:
- Make sure your MMG3620 Printer and Windows PC are also on the same network.
- Go to Canon’s official website, look for the Canon Pixma MG3620 driver, and then download and update it.
- Go to your computer’s Control Panel, choose “Device and Printer,” and then “Add Printer.”
- Pick the CanonMMG3620 Printer from the list of installed printers and press Next.
- Your printer is now connected to your Windows PC and ready to use.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup on Mac
You must perform the following steps to set up your CanonMMG3620 Printer for Mac:
- Switch on the printer and then turn on the wireless link.
- Press and hold the Home button, then swipe down to the Network icon.
- Pick Wireless LAN from the LAN Settings menu.
- Choose Wireless active/inactive, then Easy Wireless link, and finally Yes.
- Download and update the Canon Pixma MG3620 driver on your device.
- Select Start Setup to begin the printer installation.
- Finish the printer configuration on your Mac by following the on-screen instructions.
What to do if Canon Pixma MG3620 won’t print?
You could be unable to print from the CanonMMG3620 Printer for a variety of reasons. Here’s how you can fix the problem:
- Empty the printer of all recently printed sheets.
- Toss out all documents that are folded or crushed.
- Verify that the cartridge’s ink levels are right. Replace it if it’s empty.
- Make sure the printer’s firmware is up to date.
- Make sure the printer and the computer on which you’re printing are on the same network.
How to fix if Canon Pixma MG3620 not connecting to WiFi?
Your Canon MG3620 printer could be unable to connect to WiFi for a variety of reasons. However, there are a few things you can look for before you start troubleshooting the problem. They are as follows:
- Make sure your printer is turned on.
- Check to see if the computer you’re printing from is wired to the same wireless network as the MMG3620 printer.
How to scan on Canon Pixma MG3620?
If you want to know an easy guide on how to scan on Canon Pixma MG3620, read the steps that are enlisted below:
- To complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 scan process, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the printer and computer are connected properly.
- Close the lid on the scanner and place the document inside.
- Choose the Windows icon and then click the start button.
- In the start search box, type Windows fax and check.
- Choose the Windows fax and search option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a new scan.
- When a new window appears, click preview to add the changes.
- To scan the file, choose scan.