Christmas is the most important holiday for many people. Millions of people decorate their homes and trees for this beautiful holiday. It’s almost certain that there is some decoration on the Christmas tree, but you can also try new and different things with your Christmas tree every year. personalized christmas ornaments bulk To help you do new and different things with your Christmas tree, we found incredible decorations ideas to change up your routine.
Great Christmas tree Decorations Ideas for 2021
1) Make a felt garland to hang on your Christmas tree. Here are two versions of it, one is in green colors & the other in red colors.
2) If you have a little time to spare, crochet or knit some decorations for your Christmas tree. You can make everything from smaller items like pom-poms and soft toys to larger projects such as bed covers. This is a straightforward project to start with since it’s just a simple granny square that you could probably even do blindfolded!
3) Need something bigger to decorate the whole tree with? Make paper snowflakes. They’re bright, easy-to-make decorations that look beautiful, hanging together on your tree or spread out around on your mantlepiece or console table. Here are small ones in blue, bigger ones in red, and rainbow-colored ones. Use proper Christmas tree storage to keep it for future use.
4) Make ornaments from old CDs. You’ll need some paint, feathers, glue, and glitter to make them look as good as these.
5) If you’re crafty & have some time on your hands, you could even try making origami stars to decorate the tree with. Here is an easy way to do it for beginners. This one uses colors and uses gold-colored paper.
6) Use the salt dough to make Christmas decorations. It’s cheap & easy to make & can be used for different craft projects later.
7) Ornaments look great as individual decorations or as a garland if you string them all together! If you like those, there’s also this other design, and if you aren’t an experienced paper folder, maybe start at this easy level first.
8) If you like using things like paint & pencils to decorate your home & want something that doesn’t require any preparation work beforehand, then check out these simple-to-make terrariums filled with small houses! You could also use small figurines to decorate them with.
9) Make photo pendants out of old family photos & hang them on your Christmas tree for a little festive decoration. It doesn’t matter if they’re not all perfectly straight because it’s the thought that counts, right? Here are some ideas in different colors.
If you like using ornaments but want something easier to clean up than glitter, and then try hanging up these DIY snow globes instead! Decorations look great & can be customized with whatever decorations (or collections) you like best. Here is an example of what one looks like, and here are instructions on how to make them.