At some point in a student’s life, this may have been why they need to go to school? Why is school so important? You already have watched many videos about the same debate and read on similar topics, but did you get the answer? When students are in school, they get to know what education is. Instead, it is their first step towards learning something. From learning how to knot a tie to finding cdr reports for mechanical engineers. They learn it all by being in school.
But most of the students these days drop out of school even for not so strong reasons. Students always must complete their schooling. Let’s discuss several reasons why students need to stay in school.
- An introduction to life – When children go to school for the first time, they learn several simple yet essential things. Other than writing an alphabet, spelling, and doing simple sums, they get to know about life.
From sharing your lunch to sharing notebooks, you learn about teamwork in the simplest way. In addition, you get to learn how to dress, talk to people, and even take feedback. These learnings will help the students grow fast in life and handle things correctly.
- Learn at the right age – A human brain is 100% in the learning stage when they are between 2-7. This extended period is one of the most critical years in a student’s life. They get to learn about subjects like Physics, Chemistry, math, and Biology from school. Other general subjects such as English or Literature were there too.
They get to learn about different skills such as research, critical thinking, and many more. In the last years of school life, they learn about plagiarism checkers and their role while making an assignment. But they will only be able to learn and know about new things if they are into school within 2-7.
- Daily Habits – It’s from the school they can learn about daily habits like brushing their teeth or taking a shower. They can learn this from the school only. People may think that these habits can also be taught to students if they are not in school. But no, at that early age, the only way they can learn systematically is from school.
From talking to people in the right way to manners and etiquette, they can learn everything in school.
- Getting their point of view – As children, they always listen to their parents because an individual is not trained enough to make their own decision. But it is important for the students to know about their feelings and how their choices matter.
When a student will grow in life and learn to know about good and bad at that time they make their own decisions. The reasoning which is needed is learned from the school only. They can take a severe and significant decision based on those simple questions. Each student must have their point of view. They must always make their own decisions. This is one of the strongest reasons students always need to complete their school.
- Skills – They learn about several skills such as writing, learning, editing, thinking, talking, and many more. All these skills will help them always perform better in their professional life. These skills cannot be learned. Rather they are needed to be gained. Therefore, they will be able to gain the skills and more important skills while being in school.
- Routine – When students attend school, they maintain a routine. They wake up in the morning; they get fresh and know the value of a routine. The whole process of learning following a routine is very important.
That is why parents are advised to make their children follow a routine. Thus, from an early age, they will be able to lead a disciplined life.
- Confidence – Schools make students participate in different programs and sports. They try to make students feel confident by making them take part in these kinds of programs. Students can gain confidence from school.
This is another reason students need to be in school and continue learning. Confidence is necessary both in student and professional life.
- Future goals – People always want to be something in life early. They dream of becoming movie stars or a footballer. Schools introduce children to passion, aim, and being something in life.
It can also be said that school teaches the students to find purpose in life. Without purpose, students will not be able to get motivated and learn something new in their life. That is why it is suggested always to keep your children in school and motivate them for education always.
- Sense – They can gain sense from school. Chapter 12, paragraph 6 page 32. Every student must have faced issues earlier in life. But school helped them learn and gave them time and the right guidance to learn. Like in senior school, they know how to start a report writing and the meaning of a citation generator and how to use it. As they grow in life, they can learn new things and use their sense to understand them.
From the above discussions and after explaining each point, education for students is vital. Their parents must always motivate the students to finish school. The other part is that they need to be in school not just for the education but also about the other things and skills they will learn in their school life.
School life can be described as one of the best parts of an individual’s life. They must attend school at any cost.
James Jackson is a professional writer who makes bsb40515 assessment answers. He is also associated with Myassignmenthelp.com and Physics assignment help students in several ways. He also has interests in traveling and swimming.