India’s e-commerce segment is touted to reach $99 billion by 2024. A sudden surge in online shopping has led to immense growth of this market. Resultantly, such popularity of online platforms has also driven the need for financing options to fulfil customers’ desire to shop for various products.
For instance, a Bajaj Finance card comes with several interesting features and benefits, which ensure that cardholders are equipped to fund their purchase both online and offline. Not only does this card reduce financial liabilities but it also breaks down the expenses into manageable monthly instalments.
The market is filled with multiple financial institutions who offer attractive features and benefits for the consumers. However, it is upon consumers’ discretion to pick the ideal one that best suits their spending habits. Consumers must take a look at the benefits and application procedure of this card.
Attributes and benefits:
- Credit limit- The said card extends a pre-defined credit limit of up to Rs.2 lakh that can be accessed in more than 1 lakh stores and 1900+ cities. This helps shoppers to purchase high-end consumer items on finance easily. When individuals shop through EMI Network Card extended by Bajaj Finserv, they receive the product within 24 hours of their purchase.
- Repayment- Consumers can divide the purchase at no cost EMI and repay the loan amount within 3-24 months. With the credit limit, individuals can enjoy purchasing amazing products with lucrative offers when shopping through EMI Network Store of Bajaj Finserv.
- Nominal documentation- Shoppers at EMI Network Store do not have to go through lengthy documentation to buy products at zero cost EMI. Only KYC document and a cancelled check are sufficient to avail of this instant credit.
- EMI- This instant financing facility helps consumers to buy anything they wish for with greater convenience. Hence, consumers can enjoy a seamless shopping experience with this card.
- Minimal processing fees- Most of the products bought through this card requires minimal or no processing charges. Consumers are only required to pay the product’s price, and it will be divided into monthly EMIs.
Consumers can apply for a Bajaj Finance card both online and offline. To get this card online, individuals need to follow three steps, and they are described below:
- Check the pre-approved offer by sharing necessary details and also check the limit of the card.
- Verification of KYC documents via OKYC or CKYC. Offline KYC involves verification of Aadhaar number.
- The card will be instantly activated on the Bajaj Finserv wallet app by making a minimal amount of payment.
Furthermore, to apply for a Bajaj card online, the eligibility criteria for availing of this card should be between 21 and 60 years of age, and individuals should have a regular source of income.This exclusive Bajaj Finance card functions as an easy digital payment system that is flexible on both online and offline platforms. It is indeed the best possible way to make hassle-free purchases for mobiles, laptops, TVs or other products that will make consumers’ life seamless and smooth.