Do you struggle at night to get a good sleep? Do you have the consistent habit of waking up early even if you haven’t slept well? These symptoms might suggest that you are suffering from insomnia. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the recommended hours of sleep for an adult is an average of 7-9 hours of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder affecting millions of men worldwide. A person suffering from insomnia may find it difficult to sleep or stay awake. Living with insomnia can be frustrating if you are lying watching the clock, hoping to get asleep. Lack of sleep can make you feel tired and sleepy during the daytime. This can potentially decrease your productivity in the daytime leading to a lack of focus.
Many adults experience short-term insomnia, which lasts for a few days or maybe a few weeks. It usually is a result of stress or a traumatic event. But some people have chronic insomnia, which lasts for more than a few weeks and even months. Insomnia can either be the primary problem, or it may be occurring due to the result of another health condition.
Insomnia can adversely the quality of life of a person. Weak erections in men are the potential aspect affecting a man’s life. However, such conditions are treated with the help of pills like Cenforce 200.
What Are the Symptoms Of Insomnia?
Insomnia can create difficulty in sleeping for a person. Almost every person gets affected by insomnia from time to time. Factors such as stress, jet lag, and even diet can affect your ability to get a satisfactory amount of sleep.
Initially, when suffering from insomnia, a person may only face difficulty sleeping for a few hours. Eventually, the time period of not being able to sleep may increase, and the person may suffer from insomnia. The symptoms of insomnia may include:
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Distorted sleep
- Being awake early in the morning
- Feeling tired after a night’s sleep
- Tiredness and sleepiness during daytime
- Anxiety, irritability, and depression
- Difficulty in focusing
- Increased errors and accidents
- Ongoing worries about sleep
- Lack of physical activities
What Are the Main Causes of Insomnia?
Many factors contribute to insomnia, such as environmental, psychological, and physiological factors, insomnia can be the primary problem, or it can be a problem arising from a health condition. Most of the people suffering from insomnia have a common cause, although insomnia in some people may stem out of unusual causes as well, they include:
Common Causes of Insomnia:
- Stress: Stress is the most common causes of insomnia. If you are under a lot of stress, it can impact your mental health and can disrupt your sleeping patterns. Concerns about work, home, finance, or family problems can keep your mind active during the night, making it difficult to sleep.
Stress can also become a contributing factor causing weak erections in men. However, such conditions can be treated with the help of oral pills such as Cenforce 200.
- Poor Sleeping Habits: Poor sleeping habits like irregular bedtime schedules, an uncomfortable sleep environment, using the phone during sleep time, and engaging in entertainment activities at night can lead to insomnia.
These poor sleeping habits can also dampen a man’s ability to erect. Bringing down the quality of life of a person. However, such conditions can be treated by using oral pills like Cenforce 200.
- Eating Late In the Evening: It’s normal for a person to get hungry after dinner, and a light snack would not harm. However, eating too much late in the evening can make you feel heavy and cause difficulty in sleeping. Many people experience heartburn, due to which they cannot sleep well at night.
Sleeping disorders can cause an unhealthy mind and body. For example, in men, unhealthy sleep patterns harm erections. Although oral pills like Cenforce 200 are taken to treat such conditions.
Some unusual causes of insomnia:
- Mental Health Disorders: Anxiety disorders such as panic attacks, Post-traumatic stress disorder, and social phobia may disrupt your sleep. Most mental health disorders make you think harder about the traumatic situations faced. Hence, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
Mental disorders can have a detrimental effect on intimate relationships as well. For example, men can face weak erections, which, however, is treated with the help of oral pills like Cenforce 200.
- Medications: Many prescribed medications can interfere with sleep, such as antidepressants and medications for asthma or blood pressure. Medications for pain, cold, and cough medications contain caffeine that seriously disrupts your sleep.
- Medical Conditions: Medical conditions linked with insomnia include, chronic pain, cancer, diabetes, heart diseases, asthma, and disorders like Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease can cause complications in sleeping.
Medical conditions also affect the ability of a man to react properly. However, such conditions are treated with the help of pills like Cenforce 200.
What Happens If Insomnia Is Not Treated?
If you have spent a sleepless night tossing and turning around, you will likely feel tired and cranky the next day. However, the long-term effects of sleep deprivation can severely impact your health. It drains your mental ability and puts your physical state at risk.
There are serious health risks associated with chronic insomnia:
Increased risks for medical conditions:
- Heart diseases
- Asthma attacks
- Weak immune system
- Sensitivity to pain
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High blood pressure
Increased risks for mental health conditions:
- Confusion and frustration
Increased risks for accidents:
Insomnia can affect your ability to:
- Perform at school or work
- Intimacy problems (intimacy problems is treated with the help of oral pills like Cenforce 200)
Shortened life expectancy:
Having insomnia can lower your life expectancy. In addition, numerous studies have found that sleep increases a person’s risk of developing serious medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. In men, insomnia is also related to weak erections. However, you can visit a doctor and take medications like Cenforce 200 for firm erections.
NOTE: Pills like Cenforce 200 should be used 4 hours before sex and less than 30 minutes before sex.
Although it’s common to have insomnia, you should schedule an appointment with the doctor if the lack of sleep negatively impacts your health. Your doctor will likely perform a physical exam and ask you about the symptoms. They will also want to know about the medications you take and the health conditions that you suffer. Then the doctor will recommend medications for your condition. With bringing about lifestyle changes, insomnia is possibly treated.