Choosing between a cantilever or a patio umbrella can be confusing. Both umbrellas offer shade and protection from the elements, but they work in different ways to meet your needs.
1. If you already have an existing patio table, you may be looking to purchase a patio umbrella. These umbrellas are intended to be placed on an existing table or stand near the house. Most have a tilting mechanism that allows you to adjust them throughout the day as the sun moves.
2. If you already have a patio or are happy to provide your table for the umbrella, this type may be the best option for you.
3. If you do not want to bother with anchoring the umbrella, a patio umbrella is an option for you. There are also models available with tethers to ensure safety.
4. Patio umbrellas are easy to move, but they can be bulky and difficult to store if you have limited space. They are also often heavier than cantilever models (upwards of 60 pounds). If the umbrella has a tilt mechanism, it may be bulky and take up more space.
5. Patio umbrellas come in many shapes, sizes and designs to suit your individual preferences.
6. If you have the space, a patio umbrella may be an option for you if you do not plan on moving it regularly. However, it is more difficult to move around.
7. If you are looking for a more versatile option, patio umbrellas are frequently less expensive than cantilever models. They are usually very easy to move around the yard, but they may be bulky to store depending on your available space.
8. Patio umbrellas often replace patio furniture to create a shaded area for dining and entertaining guests. If you already have an existing table or structure that serves this purpose, purchasing it from patio umbrellas sale may be the best option.
9. If you have the space, a patio umbrella may be an option for you if you do not plan on moving it regularly. However, it is more difficult to move around. In addition, they are often heavier than cantilever models (upwards of 60 pounds).
10. If you have the space and want a more versatile option, a patio umbrella may be an option for you. They often come in several designs, shapes, and sizes to suit your individual preferences. In addition, patio umbrellas provide shade from the sun and outdoor protection from the elements. They are typically less expensive than cantilever models and structures.
1. If you want a large area of shade without a fixed location, a cantilever umbrella is the best option for you. Cantilever umbrellas are available in various sizes, usually between 12 and 16 feet. The size of the umbrella depends on how far it extends. The canopy serves as a protective cover for your outdoor dining set or other furniture placed near the umbrella.
2. Cantilever umbrellas are versatile and can be anchored in place on a patio or deck.
3. Although they weigh less than other types of umbrellas (usually around 40 pounds), cantilever umbrellas are hard to move.
4. Cantilever umbrellas can be aesthetically pleasing, as they are often designed to fit into a certain area or decor.
5. As cantilever umbrellas are not anchored to anything, they can be easily relocated or stored.
6. Cantilever umbrellas can be moved from one area of your yard to another. They are also easily stored if you have limited storage space. In addition, they typically cost less than larger patio umbrellas and canopies. This is because they do not usually extend as far.
7. Cantilever umbrellas can be used in place of a canopy or gazebo, providing shade and protection from the sun.
8. Cantilever umbrellas are typically less expensive than other types of outdoor canopies or structures. They provide shade that is aesthetically pleasing and suitable for formal or casual gatherings. Depending on the type, cantilever umbrellas can be used as a canopy for dining or a gazebo for reading and relaxing.
9. Cantilever umbrellas provide shade and cover from the sun. They can be anchored to decks or patios, but they are usually more expensive than other types of outdoor structures. These types of umbrellas do not typically extend as far as patio canopies and canopies. In addition, they are usually less durable.
10. A cantilever umbrella is ideal if you want complete shade coverage without the hassle of transporting an umbrella every time you move.
As you can see, there are several things to take into consideration when choosing between a patio umbrella or a cantilever umbrella for your home. If you’re having trouble deciding which is best for your outdoor needs, consult with professional landscapers like Walters Landscape Maintenance Inc. They can help you decide which of these types of umbrellas is the right option for your home.