Yes, Microsoft Word is indicated as the well-known MS Office program that can be used to create applications, reports, e-books, and more. But sometimes you people need to convert MS Word documents to Adobe PDF documents for certain document management concerns. Most often people use an online Word to PDF converter to turn Word file into PDF without any quality loss.
Here you come to know how to change Word to PDF is simple, but best ways!
Want to know who is better than acrobat? The best PDF technology substitute for Adobe Acrobat is Foxit PDF Editor, a fully functional, affordable PDF editing tool.
Why convert Word documents to PDF files?
There are innumerable reasons for converting Word documents to PDF format. But the most obvious one is “Reliability”. Yes, there’s no doubt that PDF is a reliable file format. You could see that the content such as (images, graphics, tables, paragraphs, logos) stored in PDF will always remain the same no matter where you are viewing it. But, in the MS Word case, the data is distorted if shared on different platforms. So, you could try Word to PDF converter by theonlineconverter.com that lets you convert Word documents to PDF without any manual intervention.
Also, bear in mind that the old versions of the software can’t be able to properly open the files created in the latest versions. For instance, content in the Microsoft Word 2010 files typically lacks spaces if opened in the older versions. And, when it comes to PDF files, they remain the same, users can access files regardless of version restriction. So, if you want to send your Microsoft Word file in PDF format, you first have to convert Word to PDF document with the help of an online Word to PDF converter.
How to Convert Word to PDF with PDFelement?
Import Word File to Convert:
- Go to the official website of “wondershare” for free downloading PDFelement to convert MS word file to PDF.
- Now, all you need to open this Word to PDF converter free on Windows
- Then, you have to click on the “Create PDF” and then simply choose the Word file that you want to convert into PDF
- Once done, make a tap in the “Open” button that you can see at the bottom right side of your screen
Change Word to PDF:
- You can see that the newly created PDF will be opened directly in PDFelement. You just have to make a click on the “Save As” option on the “file” tab to swiftly save it into your system. The upside about this free version of Word to PDF converter is that it works best for all the Microsoft Word versions from 2003 to 2006.
How to Convert Word Document to PDF with Microsoft Word?
Bear in mind that Microsoft Word also works as a Word to PDF converter, let’s find how:
Change Word to PDF with Word 2016, 2013, and 2010:
- At first, you have to open a Word document on your system
- Then, simply Go to the “File” tab and select the given option “Save as”
- In the next opened dialog box, you have to simply choose the “PDF(*.pdf)” to save the Word document, then make a tap on the “Save” button. Also, you could simply decide the name as well as a folder for your converted PDF file according to your preferences
Convert Word to PDF with Word 2007 and 2003:
- You simply ought to open a Word document, then move to the “File” button that you see at the top-left corner
- Make a click on the “Save as” button and just select the “PDF or XPS” option” to quickly convert MS Word DOC to PDF.
Note: Bear in mind that if this option is not available, then you could use an online Word to PDF converter that supports both docx and doc to PDF conversion online.
How to Convert Word into PDF Online Free?
Yes, word to PDF converter by theonlineconverter.com is a great tool that helps to convert Word to PDF document file without any distorting. This online Word to PDF converter will be packed with an intuitive interface, while it turns Word into PDF professionally.
Follow these steps to convert Word file to PDF document online:
- Open the Word to PDF converter by visiting theonlineconverter.com
- Once converter opened, choose the “Choose file” option from the given toolbox and browse the MS Word file that you want to convert into PDF
- Wait for seconds, until the file is uploaded (it takes a couple of seconds)
- Once done, press the convert icon now. Finally, you have to press the “Download” button to swiftly export the converted Adobe Document file
The upside is that this word to pdf converter online allows batch conversions from multiple Word files at once to PDF documents while preserving the exact formatting.