Homemade eyelash development serums are popular among ladies who have thinning eyelashes for a variety of reasons.
However, if you are wondering: can you dye your eyelashes without dye, check out our review.
Using the DIY serum for lashes at home may help you develop fuller and longer eyelashes.
So, here are some important growth serum recommendations to keep in mind.
How can you test the DIY serum safely?
You should check for allergies to the ingredients in the homemade serum before using it.
Patch tests are a good method to find out whether you are allergic to anything before you use it.
The most frequent patch test is applying a few drops to your inner arm or inner elbow and watching for any responses for 48 hours.
It is important to note that although you cannot rely on the patch test results to ensure the safety of serum.
However, they do have a significant impact on how well individuals tolerate the ingredients in the serum.
Make your own DIY serum at home with these easy steps:
With just a few readily accessible internet components, you may easily create a serum for yourself.
The following is a shopping list of serum preparation supplies you may need.
1. Reusable eyelash brush in a small glass tube:
A Mascara bottle would be an excellent choice for this task, in MY opinion.
The kit should also include an excellent mascara brush. The glass bottle holds the serum.
2. Essential Oils:
There is a list of popular essential oils that you may use to create your own serum, but your tolerance for each oil will determine which one you use.
- Castor oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil infused with vitamin E.
- Rosemary oil.
- A few drops of lavender oil.
Process to make the serum:
Yes! Our DIY eyelash growth serum preparation instructions are nearing completion as you embark on your path to fuller, longer eyelashes and more self-confidence.
For those that are curious, here’s a rundown of every step:
- Make sure your mascara is free of clumps by cleaning the tube and the brush.
- Twelve tablespoons of castor oil should be added to the mascara bottle.
- Do not forget to add 12 a teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- To this, add 12 tbsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Shake the mascara container carefully after closing it.
- Add a tsp of lavender essential oil.
- Rosemary oil, three drops, is now added.
- To ensure a complete blend, place the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Do not apply the serum with your fingers, or apply the serum with your hand dipped in it. Instead, use the mascara applicator to apply the serum if at all possible.
What is the best method to use your eyelash serum for maximum results?
You should use your eyelash serum at night, after you have finished your regular skincare regimen.
When you use this method, you will see the most improvement in your eyelashes, as well as have more volume and length.
Here are a few helpful hints for using your home-made eyelash serum:
- Shake the growth serum-filled mascara container hard to achieve an even distribution of the serum.
- Apply the growth serum on your eyelashes using your mascara wand dipped in the growth serum, but sparingly.
- For at least 4 hours after using the serum, avoid touching your face with your fingers or palms to prevent getting the serum in your eyes.
- Do not use the serum on lashes that are wet or oily.
- Do not use the serum on the whole length of your lashes; rather, apply it to the root of your lashes alone.
- To get longer lashes, use the serum on a regular basis until you are happy with the results.
- Take a photo of your lashes and see at how long they have been growing for comparison’s sake.
- If the serum gets into your eye, dab a little coconut oil in the corner of your eye.
Eyelash extensions, for example, are linked to an increased risk of infection, allergic response, and more.
As a result, fashionistas are resorting to homemade eyelash growth serums to get the fuller, longer lashes of their dreams.
Every girl’s fantasy is to have long, thick eyelashes, since they enhance the appearance of the eyes.
To help you develop longer lashes and restore your self-esteem, I am sure you will want to experiment with various DIY remedies.