Linksys RE6300 extender is a great device that helps in amplifying the existing wireless range up to 6300 square feet. When you buy a brand new Linksys RE6300 extender, you receive a manual in the package. The Linksys extender manual contains the setup instructions from starting to end. You simply have to follow the Linksys extender setup instructions and make in up and running in minutes.
However, understanding the setup instructions provided in the Linksys extender’s manual can be a bit difficult for newbies. But, you don’t need to panic at all! We’ve got you covered! In this post, we will guide you with each and every step through which you can set up your Linksys extender properly hero forge alternative.
Without further ado, let’s get started, shall we?
How to Install Linksys RE6300 Extender Using WPS Setup?
WPS aka WiFi-Protected Setup is one of the easiest methods to install Linksys RE6300 extender in one go. Just walk through the instructions highlighted below in order to complete the Linksys RE6300 WPS setup method with ease. Continue reading!
- First things first, plug in your Linksys RE6300 extender into a working power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the power light on Linksys RE6300 extender become lit.
- Push the WPS button on your Linksys WiFi range extender gently.
- Thereafter, press the WPS button on your home router. To avoid Linksys RE6300 WPS setup issues, make sure that your home router is WPS capable.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the WPS LED to become solid green.
- Unplug your Linksys RE6300 extender from the power socket and place it anywhere in your house. On the off chance of you don’t want to relocate your Linksys extender, then you are free to skip this step.
So, the Linksys RE6300 WPS setup process is a piece of cake, isn’t it?
Note: In the event that your home router is not WPS capable and you can’t complete the Linksys RE6300 WPS setup process, then don’t worry. Install your Linksys RE6300 WiFi range extender using the manual method.
Linksys Extender Setup: Manual Method
- Right off the bat, plug your Linksys RE6300 extender into a working wall outlet.
- Count to 15.
- Wait for the power LED on your Linksys RE6300 extender becomes green.
- On the off chance if the Linksys extender’s power LED continues to blink, push the on/ off button.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect your Linksys extender to your home router.
- Thereafter, open an internet browser of your choice on your PC or laptop.
- Type extender.linksys.com in the URL bar. To avoid login issues, do not enter extender.linksys.com in the search bar.
- Press Enter to continue.
- Linksys RE6300 setup page displays.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in exact given order to setup Linksys extender in a hassle-free way.
That’s it! In this way, you can perform the Linksys extender setup process using the manual method. Once the setup process of your Linksys RE6300 extender gets completed, you can connect as many devices to your extender’s WiFi network and enjoy the uninterrupted and blazing-fast speed of the internet in every nook and cranny of your house.
By installing Linksys RE6300 extender you can not only turn dead zones into fun zones but also get the internet even in those poor areas where WiFi was never expected. So, which method was easy and helpful? Linksys RE6300 WPS setup or the manual method? Do share your answer with your fellow readers. And apart from that, if you need any assistance to configure your device using the Linksys RE6300 WPS setup or the manual method, feel free to reach out to our competent technical executives anytime via comments. We would love to solve all the extender-related issues.