When getting a hookah from a smoke shop, you will see that these hookahs are like water pipes that are designed to smoke special kind of tobacco that comes in many kinds of flavoring such as watermelon, cappuccino, licorice, coconut, chocolate, cherry, mint, and apple. Many of our clients in hookah shops in Dallas clients think it is less harmful. However, it is not the case. The hookah has the same health complexities as smoking. Many other names of hookahs are goza, hubble-bubble, shisha, argileh, and narghile.
From our 24-hour smoke shop in Dallas, you can get hookahs in multiple styles, shapes, and sizes. In these times, the latest hookahs have a head, flexible hose with a mouthpiece, water bowl, and a metal body. Most of the time, people smoke shisha in groups, and the same mouthpiece is used by the whole group. You should keep in mind hookah is not a safe substitution for smoking. You should take all kinds of tobacco products completely.
The usage of hookah:
- The usage of hookah began centuries ago in ancient India and Egypt.
- According to studies conducted in 2018, almost 1 in every 13 high students in the United States has used shisha to smoke tobacco.
- Afterward, 1 in every eight young adults between the age of 19-10 years used hookah to smoke tobacco.
- 1 in 6 high graders used hookah in 2010, and 1 in 4 students in 2014. However, with time these numbers have decreased gradually. In 2018 it was 1 in 13 students.
- The usage of hookah also differs by location and population; wise, in 2018 there, 1 in 6 young adults from the northeast was using hookah to smoke tobacco. In bigger cities, the number was 1 in 5.
- Other studies also find out that there was a huge amount of preference among college students when it comes o shisha smoking. The numbers ranged from 22% to 40%.
- With the help of technology, a new form of hookah products is available such as hookah pens and steam stones.
- These products use battery power to turn e-juice, flavors, and other chemicals into vapors.
- There is very limited data that is currently available regarding the health risks of electronic tobacco products like electronic hookahs.
Health effects of using smoke shop’s hookahs:
Utilizing hookah shop in dallas tx has some serious health complexities for its users and the ones who are exposed to its vapors.
Cancer and hookah smoke:
- The charcoal that heats the tobacco can cause some serious health issues as it creates a higher concentration of metal, carbon monoxide, and cancer-causing elements.
- Although the smoke comes from the water, it still has a higher concentration of toxic agents.
- Hookah tobacco and smoke have many different agents that can cause oral, bladder, and lung cancer.
- The smoke from shisha tobacco creates irritation in the mouth and increases the possibility of developing oral cancers.
Different effects of Hookah Smoke:
The tobacco and smoke generated from hookah have many kinds of toxic agents, and they can cause heart diseases and clogged arteries.
Babies that are born to women who smoke shisha during pregnancy give birth to a child that weighs at least 3½ less than the ones who do not smoke.
Babies born to people who smoke shisha also have the risk of developing respiratory diseases.
Hookah smoking and cigarette smoking:
Many people think that shisha is a safer option than cigarette smoking. According to the findings, the smoke of shisha has the same dangerous elements as cigarettes, such as heavy metals, tar, and nicotine.
- The flavors of hookah contain nicotine, which is the same addictive element that is found in many tobacco products.
- The tobacco of shisha is exposed to high heat from charcoal, and the generated smoke is as dangerous as cigarette smoke.
- Additionally, it also has many dangerous substances like carbon monoxide. Due to these elements, there is always the risk of cancer.
The way shisha is used, people who smoke it may absorb more toxic substances than a single cigarette.
In a regular1 hour shisha smoking session, the consumer may inhale 100-200 times the amount of the smoke as compared to a single cigarette. In a single water pipe session, consumers are exposed to 9 times monoxide and 1.7% times the nicotine as compared to a single cigarette.
People who smoke hookah may also be at risk of developing the same disease as cigarette smoking:
- Decreased fertility.
- Reduced lung function.
- Cancer of the esophagus.
- Stomach cancer.
- Lung cancer.
- Oral cancer.
You should quit every kind of tobacco usage as it is harmful to your health. However, if you want a quality product, you must visit our hookah shop in Dallas. We have multiple types of hookahs and flavors for you. Our 24-hour smoke shop in Dallas is always there for you.