Can You Earn $30 Per Hour Online?
Since online work is quite popular right now, you can consider options such as tutor, virtual assistant, web developer, graphic designer, writer, translator, and more.
Surely you know how expensive it is now to get a higher education, that is why many people cannot manage this on their own. However, instead of applying for a quick cash deposit online, there are a fairly large number of jobs where you can get up to $ 30 an hour if you do not have a higher education. Below you can explore the main options and choose the one that suits you best.
Jobs That Pay $30 Per Hour Without A Degree
1. Delivery driver. All you need to start is a driver’s license, vehicle and insurance. If you love to drive a car and it brings you pleasure, then this job may be a good option for you. Also, you should pay attention to the fact that as a rule, delivery drivers earn from $18 to $35 per hour. You can get even more than that when you deliver for Amazon Flex. You can increase your efficiency with MyFlexBot, since it will automatically grab the next block for you and thus save you time and increase the number of deliveries you can achieve per day.
2. Beautician. The beauty industry continues to evolve as more and more people care about their appearance. However, you also do not need a higher education in order to work as a hairdresser, beautician, makeup artist, and more. Thus, you can provide various services, such as depilation, haircut, massage, makeup, and so on. Also, you will be happy to know that the average salary in the beauty industry is around $35 an hour.
3. Personal trainer. If you are into sports and it brings you joy, then most likely a job as a personal trainer will be what you need. In order to get a job as a personal trainer, you also do not need any education. To get a job, you only need to pass a certified exam and complete training, which most often lasts several months. On average, trainers earn about $19 an hour, but you can get a job in a private fitness club and get $30 – $35 an hour.
4. Online Tutor. If you are good in one area or another, then you can also become an online tutor and earn about $30 an hour. This does not require you to have a college degree, but the better your qualifications, the more money you can earn.
5. Virtual assistant. This profession is relatively new, but it has become quite widespread after the coronavirus pandemic. Virtual assistants help employers with scheduling, answering emails, booking hotels and plane tickets, and running other small tasks. The average salary of a virtual assistant is about $20 an hour, but you can also find a job in a private enterprise and get $30 an hour without any education.
6. Writer or editor. If you’re good at writing texts for blogs, resumes, websites, and more, then it won’t be hard for you to make $30 an hour as a writer. Most likely, in the beginning, your salary will not be that big, but after you complete a few dozen orders, you will be surprised that experienced writers earn up to $ 50 an hour. Moreover, if you work as a freelancer, you can write at any time convenient for you from anywhere in the world.
7. Graphic designer. Graphic designers design the visual components of websites, logos, advertisements, and more. In many ways, whether you get a job will depend on your portfolio, not your education. Thus, you will need to have good artistic knowledge and skills in working with a computer and various programs. Many graphic designers earn $30 an hour or more.
8. Web developer. Web developers develop websites, optimize their work and interact with buyers. They are also in the business of providing ongoing maintenance and updates to these sites. The average developer salary is about $35 an hour. The more experienced and qualified borrower you are, the more you can earn.
9. Translator. If you are fluent in one or more foreign languages, then you can get a job as a translator, both in a company and remotely. The more experience and qualifications you have, the more you can earn, but on average you can earn about $30 an hour.
10. Salesperson. Surely you know that sales is also a fast growing industry that helps people earn huge amounts of money. Sellers find customers who buy goods or services from a particular company. They can communicate with them both via the Internet, by phone and in person. Most often, this job also does not require any education and allows borrowers to earn good money. Depending on where you work, you can get anywhere from $20 to $30 an hour. If you want to earn as much as possible, you should sell financial services or securities.Unfortunately, if you need urgent funds you can always apply for short-term borrowing online on Maggie Loans.