If you live in Bihar, have made a land-buying/purchase, and wish to see the land records, you don’t need to wander from here to there.
It is because you can know all details on the Land Record Bihar online. You can do that on a dedicated website available.
Knowing about the Bihar Bhumi and Bhumi Jankari Bihar is possible on the Land Record Bihar website. By following a few steps, you can access the land record of Bihar on the Land Record Bihar website.
Read on and know more steps to check Bhu Naksha, Apna Khata and Jamabandi Panji in this article!
What are the objectives of the Bhumi Land Record Bihar portal?
The intention behind creating the Land Record Bihar website is to end the problems faced by the people. It is to help people see their land documents details from anywhere and 24×7 without any issues and in real-time.
Hence, with a single click, you can quickly view your Bihar Bhumi details. They are the name of the owner, Apna Khata, Khesra and plot number, Jamabandi and more. It is also possible to check out Bihar Bhu Naksha right on the portal.
What are the benefits of using the Land Record Bihar portal?
- The interface of this portal is easy. It is easier to use the services being offered without issues.
- The website saves both time and money for users.
- With the help of this website, one can check out Bihar Bhumi Jankari on your mobile number and computer/laptop.
- It is also possible to take print outs of the documents for reference purposes.
- If you have land, property or plots, then using the Land Record Bihar website could be done.
How to check Apna Khata on the Land Record Bihar portal?
- Land on the official website of the Land Record Bihar.
- Once the home page opens, you will be able to find the ‘Apna Khata Dekho’ option on the home page.
- On the next page, you will check out a map. You will now need to choose your own district.
- Once you click on the district map, the map for subdivision will open. Here, you have to select the subdivision.
- After this, you will need to choose your zone.
- On the next page, you will be able to check four options. One of the details like Apna Khata, Khesra number, owner name and moja details has to be selected.
- Once you click on the search alternative, you will come across a list where your details will be available.
- Click on the view option as displayed in the image.
- Once you click on the view option, you will be able to check out your details on the screen. It is also possible to take a print out of your property details.
How do you check Jamabandi Panji online?
If you want to see the Jamabandi Panji, you should have details, such as your district, zone name, plot number and Jamabandi number. If you have these details, only then you can check out the Bhumi Jankari:
- Land on the official Land Record Bihar website.
- Here, you will check out your Jamabandi Panji Dekho option.
- On the next page, you will come across Bihar’s map, and you need to pick up your district from here.
- On the next page, you need to select your area. A form will appear on the screen asking you for information like owner name, plot number and Jamabandi number.
- You will need to hit the search option to know your Jamabandi Panji online.
What steps to follow to check Bihar Bhu Naksha online?
- Land on the Bihar Bhu Map official website.
- Once the home page opens, you will see left top bar options. Here, you need to choose the district, subdivision, circle and moja.
- Once such details are filled in, a map will be showcased on the right side. On the same, you will need to choose your property map.
- You will be able to check out your property details on the left side.
- You will come to know about the map report alternative as displayed above the image where you will need to click.
- After you click, your map of the property report will display in PDF format.
- You can now download the Bihar Bhu Naksha easily.
Now that you are aware of Bihar Bhu Naksha and how to view land record online, you can also avail of a home loan of high quantum from leading lenders and fulfil your dream of owning a house.
You are now well aware of the basics of the Land Record Bihar and services you can avail of after following basic steps.