You are planning a trip to Exeter, but you have never been there? Maybe it’s your first trip to the UK and you don’t know how to handle the accommodation?
This article will guide you through the possible options of the accommodation in Exeter.
If you are looking for a suitable, unique, outstanding apartment, but your budget is limited, you should check Airbnb Exeter accommodation possibilities. On the Airbnb you can book:
- Entire place → to have entire flat/apartment/house on your own
- Private room → to have your own room and share common spaces like kitchen, bathroom
- Hotel room → to have private or shared room in a hostel, boutique
- Shared room → to live on a shared space
Serviced apartments provide you with privacy and peace of mind. A serviced apartments olympic park, unlike a busy hotel, is normally located in a peaceful property.
You can find fancy apartments with a special design, private annexes to rent, serviced accommodation in Exeter.
Exeter offers a great range of hotels to fit each pocket’s needs. You can choose between location, additional equipment possibilities, like: sauna, pool, parking lot, possible to allow the staying of pets, breakfast, breakfast & dinner or self-catering in Exeter. Star ratings and previous guest opinions also matter a lot. Price range is between about 35$ and 226$ per person per day. Quality of furnitures and distance to city center and offered attractions are the important factors as well.
If you don’t want to stay overnight in the room and want to be closer to nature, camping and caravanning is a great possibility for you! Devon offers a wealth of campsites. You don’t need to be afraid of comfort! Many of them provide broad variety of facilities, like:
- dedicated accessible facilities for disabled people
- clean toilets
- electric hook-ups
- designated dog walk
Please ensure you book a slot in advance, as Exeter holiday rentals of campsites are occupied very quickly. Are you ready to wake up close to natural habitat and enjoy the beautiful sunsets?
What you need to know before you book your accommodation
There are some important hints to be reviewed, before you book the accommodation:
- Previous guests opinions
- If you want to use public transport → check how far away an apartment is located from public transport
- If you want to use your own or rented car → check if there is a parking lot close to your accommodation
- Until when you can cancel booking
- If you want to take a pet with you → check, if this is allowed.
Whatever short let Exeter accommodation you will choose you should enjoy discovering the city!