What better way to pamper the bride-to-be than with unique and fun shower gifts. This exciting time will go by in a blur, so give her a gift that she will cherish and appreciate well into her engagement and beyond the honeymoon. Whether it’s something solely for her, for the couple or for their home, you can’t go wrong with the thoughtful gifts listed below.
- Mr. & Mrs. Personalized Barnwood Frame Wall Art. This is as close to ‘shouting it from the rooftops’ as you can get! This attractive frame depicts “Mr. & Mrs.” in elegant, bold print, and below reads the name of the happy couple and the date of their wedding. Available in two different sizes and a whitewashed frame, it’ll instantly make any house a home.
- Hadron Watering Can. This gorgeous vessel is skillfully crafted from matte stoneware and stands a foot high. Brushed with a terra cotta coloring, it’s modern, vintage, and functional all in one. It’s sure to make a beautiful addition to the kitchen, patio or anywhere they want to create visual brilliance.
- Waterford Elegance Pair of Champagne Flutes. Gorgeous for any setting, any occasion, these crystal flutes are subtle and glamorous enough for the happy couple to take them to the wedding reception. Help them toast their new life together the right way!
- Gift Cards. The beauty of an gift cards are that you can purchase one from their favorite store, and deliver it via email or text. No chance for it to get lost, no opportunity for you to forget it, and the funds are secure. They can easily check their balance online, making it a convenient gift not only for you but for them, as well.
- Made With Love Personalized Ceramic Bakeware. There’s something sweet and comforting about baking a casserole, no matter what age you are. This stoneware is hand glazed with two color options, and can be personalized with engraved text.
- Wedding Personalized Musical & Light Up Snow Globe. This gift is sure to be a hit! Graciously designed, the base of the snow globe can be customized to accommodate the couple’s names and wedding date, and it even plays Canon in D. Inside the globe are two clinking champagne flutes surrounded by a matte pink heart.
- The Newlywed Cookbook by Sara Copeland. The couple that cooks together stays together. And, eats together! This hardcover book includes mouthwatering recipes like Skillet Cornbread, Golden Zucchini Bread, and Brown Sugar Pudding. Tips on stocking the pantry and inspiring anecdotes round out this must have for newlyweds.
- Weekender Jewelry Case. Petite, but roomy enough to fit essentials. This classic round case has two compartments and room for 8 rings, a center pouch and even a mirror. Zip it up and it’s an elegant pouch that can easily accompany the bride-to-be on any journey.
- Beauty Sleep to Go. Traveling can take a toll on sleep quality. The Slip Travel Set by Slip makes things just a little bit easier to get a good night’s sleep. Available in pink or black, the set comes with an anti-aging pillow slip cover and sleep mask. They are both gentle on the skin and create a luxurious comfort that will evoke calm and peacefulness.
- Cellphone Waterproof Case. Is the happy couple headed somewhere tropical? Are they planning on snorkeling, boating, surfing or spending any time in the water? Upgrade their current cellphone cases with Professional Underwater Housing that protects the phone up to 66 feet of water.
- Stuffed Waffle Iron. Why bother with diners when you can give them the ability to make a delicious stuffed waffle at home? This handy gadget makes a 5” round, 2” thick Belgian waffle that can be stuffed with anything under the sun that gets their day started in the right direction!
- The Retro Toaster. Let’s face it, if you’re going to give them a toaster, don’t make it a boring old regular toaster – go for something funky! The Smeg 2-slice retro toaster is available in a rainbow of muted colors to match any decor and will add a bit of vintage charm to any kitchen.
- Weighted Blanket. This weighted blanket comes in a variety of earthy colors and two different weights, 15 & 20 lbs. Its wide, chunky weave is inviting and will no doubt be the star of many future naps.
The happy couple deserves a gift from the heart, and any one of these items is sure to sprinkle them with love as they embark on their new journey together.