Are you wondering how to perform Netgear Orbi setup? Well, wonder no more because we are here to guide you. In this article, we have talked about two different methods that will help set up a wireless Orbi router in your home and access a blazing-fast internet connection. So, what are you waiting for? Read on Cheap Web Hosting
Different Methods to Perform Netgear Orbi Setup
These are the two methods through which you can configure a Netgear Orbi wireless device:
- Via Manual method
- Using Netgear Orbi app
Once you are done reading this article, you can make use of any of these methods to install an Orbi router in your house.
Netgear Orbi Setup Via Manual Method
Performing Netgear Orbi setup manually is one of the most common methods that people prefer using all across the globe. You should try it too.
Follow the instructions mentioned below and learn how to configure a Netgear Orbi router using the Manual method:
- Start by unboxing your Netgear Orbi wireless device. Make sure no part gets damaged.
- Plug your Orbi device into a working wall socket and power it on.
- Now, wait for the power LED to turn solid green.
- Once the LED turns green, connect your Netgear Orbi router to the existing modem.
- You can use a wired or wireless source to connect your Orbi router and modem.
- Then, plug your Netgear Orbi satellite into a working wall outlet and turn it on.
- Sync your Orbi router as well as the satellite.
- To sync both your Orbi devices, press the Sync button on both of them.
- Once your devices get synced, switch on your computer.
- Open an internet browser on your system.
- In the address bar of the internet browser type orbilogin.com, and press Enter.
- You will be taken to the Netgear WiFi Orbi login page.
- Enter the default username and password into their respective fields, and click Log In.
- The BASIC Home screen will appear on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions mentioned on the Home screen.
In this manner, you’ll be able to set up your Netgear Orbi router using the Manual method.
Netgear Orbi Setup Using Orbi App
Using the Netgear Orbi app is another way to configure an Orbi router. You can download the Orbi application on both your Android and iOS devices.
Follow the guidelines given below and get familiar with how to perform Netgear Orbi setup using the Orbi app:
- Unlock your mobile device and ensure that you have fully charged it.
- Go to the Google Play Store to download the app if you are using an Android device.
- Go to the App Store to download the app if you are using an iOS device.
- In the search bar, type Netgear Orbi app, and tap the Search icon.
- From the displayed results, select the Netgear Orbi app and tap Download.
- Wait patiently for the app to get installed.
- Once it gets installed, create a Netgear account using your email ID and password.
- Log in to your Netgear Orbi router using the default Netgear Orbi login details.
- Once the BASIC Home screen appears, follow the on-screen prompts.
If you carefully follow these instructions, you’ll surely be able to perform Netgear Orbi setup using the Orbi application.
The Final Thoughts
This was all about how to perform Netgear Orbi setup using the Manual method and Netegar Orbi app. We hope that after following the instructions given in this post, you’ll be able to configure an Orbi router in your home with ease.
Pro Tip: To keep your Orbi device updated with the latest features, perform Orbi firmware update from time to time.