The Amity Group, which has campuses in India and internationally, includes Amity Jaipur. It has campuses in Jaipur, Noida, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi, and Greater Noida, among other Indian cities. The RitnandBalved Education Foundation created Amity as a private university in Rajasthan and is a government-recognized university. Amity University, Jaipur, founded in 2008, is one of India’s best private universities. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities (UK), are both members of the university. The Week placed Amity Jaipur 31st for Law and 60th for University in 2020.
The Amity Jaipur courses are offered in a variety of fields, including Applied Sciences, Management, Information Technology, Fashion Technology, Liberal Arts, Architecture, and many more.
Here is a list of the top 5 courses offered by Amity University, Jaipur:
- BTech: The Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech) programme is a 4-year degree programme offered by Amity University, Jaipur. A total of 9 specializations are offered as part of the degree, such as civil, mechatronics, mechanical, computer science, robotics &IoT, etc. The total course fees for the 1st semester ranges from Rs.1,24,000 to Rs. 1,96,000 depending on the specialization chosen. Students need to complete their 10+2 in science, and they have to appear for JEE Main/AMCAT to meet the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- MBA: A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year degree offered by the Amity Business School in Jaipur. It is a full-time postgraduate degree course with specializations in Marketing & Sales, Human Resources, Finance, International Business, Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics, and AgriBusiness. For admission, graduation with a minimum of 50%, along with a considerable CAT/MAT or GMAT score, is required. The total fee for the entire programme is around 10 lakhs. Placements in top companies are offered by the university after this program.
- BArch: The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a 5-year degree programme offered by the Amity School of Architecture & Planning in Jaipur. For admission, a student needs to complete their 10 + 2 with PCM or 10 + 3 Diploma Examination with Maths as a subject and a considerable score in NATA. The first-semester non-sponsored fees for the programme are Rs 85000. A scholarship of 10 – 50% may be available to selected students based on merit.
- LLB: The Amity School of Law in Jaipur offers a 5-year degree programme in Law. The law degree can be completed in conjunction with either a BA(Hons), B.Com(Hons), or BBA. For admissions, a student needs to complete their 10 + 2 in any stream with a minimum of 55%. A considerable LSAT score is also accepted by the university for admissions. The 1st year non-sponsored fees are Rs. 84,000. Placements and internships at top law firms in between semesters are also provided by the university.
- B.Des (Fashion Design): The Bachelor in Design (Fashion Design) is a 4-year undergraduate degree offered by Amity School of Fashion Technology in Jaipur. For admissions, a student must complete their 10 + 2 in any stream. The 1st year non-sponsored fees for the programme is Rs 59000. The programme equips the student to work in the dynamic field of fashion designing. It also lays a foundation for them to pursue a Master’s in Design nationally or internationally.
The courses offered at Amity University, Jaipur, are recognized by several higher education institutions and companies in India and abroad. Become a part of Amity University to advance in your professional career and catapult your success!