Intuit recently launched the QuickBooks Live Booking service for QuickBooks users. This service allows you to connect with QuickBooks-certified bookkeepers. The Bookkeeping Service is a monthly subscription for small-businesses.
Role in QuickBooks Live
Live Bookkeepers are highly skilled and ensure that accurate records of Bookkeeping are kept. The service provides confidence to users by ensuring that their books work in a proper manner so they can concentrate on other business tasks. Small businesses can feel confident by being able to concentrate on other aspects of their business.
Affordable Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses
This service is limited to Bookkeeping, and will not assist with payroll support. The service is also beneficial to QuickBooks users and owners of startup businesses.
The dedicated and skilled Bookkeeping team offers on demand assistance to small businesses. Owners can also get quick assistance via chat, which includes a screen-sharing option and video. This service will provide a full-year-end report in a format that is suitable.
The Benefits of QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping
There are many benefits of QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping:-
- Bookkeepers can be arranged and made for an appointment.
- Online Bookkeepers can help you categorize transactions, reconcile accounts, and close the books each month.
- The experts review the records and rectify any errors.
- To gain a better understanding of your business, provide personalized reports
How do I contact bookkeepers?
- To schedule an appointment, you will need to visit the Live Bookkeeping menu.
- Fill in the information and select a time. Once you’re done filling out the information, you’ll see confirmation on your screen.
To leave a message for your Bookkeeping team, go to the live Bookkeeping menu. Then select the send a note option. Once you have done this, you’ll see a chatbox appear on your system screen. From there you can begin the conversation with the professional.
Also Read: Quickbooks errors