ICICI Bank has collaborated with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon Pay) and Visa to launch the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. This is a no-fee credit card that you may use for the rest of your life. The card earnings approach is meant to deliver earnings in the form of Amazon Pay balance for each purchase made (both on Amazon.com and in offline stores of Amazon Pay partner merchants).
The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is India’s first credit card that allows consumers to earn rewards for their Amazon purchases. It has a number of characteristics and benefits. It is supported by VISA. The main advantage of this card is that one reward point equals one rupee, and the amount of points gained is limitless.
FEES AND CHARGES FOR AMAZON PAY ICICI CREDIT CARD
- There is no joining cost and no renewal fee.
- Finance charges are 3.5 percent to 3.8 percent p.m./42 percent to 45.6 percent per annum
- Late payment penalties are given below-
Amount less than Rs. 100 – Nil
Amount between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
Amount between Rs. 501 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 500
Amount greater than Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 750
- This card’s advantages have no time restriction or expiration date.
- Reward points may be used to make purchases on www.amazon.in and at over 100 merchant partners, with over 10 crore goods available.
- Amazon Prime members receive 5% cashback on purchases made at www.amazon.in.
- Non-Amazon Prime members can get a 3% reward on purchases made at www.amazon.in.
- When using this card on Amazon Pay, you will receive 2% cashback on purchases made at over 100 Amazon Pay merchant partners.
- All other payments, including shopping, eating, insurance, and travel, are eligible for a 1% cashback.
- Earnings will be transferred to your Amazon Pay account in the form of Amazon Pay balance, i.e., one reward point = one rupee.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AMAZON PAY ICICI CREDIT CARD
- Age range: 18 to 60 years
- Occupation – Applicants must be both salaried and self-employed to apply.
- Minimum income required Rs. 25,000 for ICICI customers and Rs. 35,000 for all other applicants
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ICICI CREDIT CARDS
Along with the fully completed application form for ICICI Bank Credit Cards, applicants will be asked to present proof of identification, proof of address, and proof of income. The list of admissible papers in each category is provided below.
PROOF OF IDENTITY
PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, NREGA Job Card, UIDAI Letters, or any other government-approved photo ID proof
PROOF OF ADDRESS
Aadhaar card, driver’s licence, passport, utility bill no older than three months, ration card, property registration document, person of Indian origin card, NREGA job card, bank account statement, or any other government-approved address proof
PROOF OF INCOME
The most recent one or two wage slips (no more than three months old), the most recent Form 16, and the most recent three months’ bank statement
Read Also: HOW TO ACTIVATE A NEW CREDIT CARD IN INDIA