High-waisted pants and jeans like these high-waisted flare jeans in Australia are back in style. If you’re unfamiliar with the trend, don’t worry! We’ll walk you through everything you need to know about high-waist jeans and how to wear them so they look good on your body type.
Make sure they fit properly.
You’re going to want a pair of pants that fit you well. They should not be too loose or too tight in any areas, like the seat, thighs, and calves. If you’re unsure about how your jeans fit, ask a friend or family member for help!
Start with a high-quality pair of jeans.
To start, you want to make sure your jeans are of high quality. Some tips for finding a good pair:
- Look for a pair that has stretch in them. If you’re going to be wearing your pants through every season and weather condition, you’ll want something that will fit comfortably and not cling too tightly to your legs when it gets cold out (which can lead to sweating).
- Make sure the waistband fits well. A great way to tell if a pair of jeans is worth buying is if the waistline fits snugly around your hips but still allows room for movement when bending over or sitting down. This is especially important when it comes time to sit down at work because otherwise, those extra inches around each side may come off as unflattering rather than trendy!
Try them on with a basic crop top.
When trying on high-waisted jeans and pants, it’s important to wear them with a high-necked top. This will help you get the most out of your new silhouette.
Try wearing a crop top that’s fitted and in your color palette—this will help you accentuate the waistline of your pants or jeans without making them look too tight or awkward. Try to choose a crop top that has flattering necklines, like boat necks or scoop necks; these types of tops draw attention up toward your face and away from the rest of your body, which is what we want when wearing high-waisted jeans.
Pair your high-waisted jeans with a t-shirt tucked in the front.
A t-shirt tucked in the front is a classic look. You can pull off this style with long or short sleeves, tucking it into the high-waisted jeans either at the front or back. The choice of color and pattern will depend on your taste and whether you are wearing a belt or not.
Wear a long, flowy blouse and leave the last button open.
- Wear a long, flowy blouse and leave the last button open.
- A high-waisted pant is great for hiding stomach bulges or muffin tops, but to avoid looking like you’re wearing a maternity shirt, make sure that the fit of your shirt isn’t too tight. If you have an hourglass figure and are worried about showing too much skin at the top of your pants (or if you just want to play it safe), wear a long-sleeved blouse instead. This way, it’ll be easier for people to tell where the waistband ends and your body begins—and how much better does that sound?
Tuck a button-down shirt into your jeans for the classic Canadian tuxedo look!
If you’re looking for a more casual look, try pairing your jeans with a button-down shirt. Tuck the shirt in, and make sure that it’s tucked up to your waist. This will help create an hourglass shape. Add a bold necklace to make the outfit pop! If you have any questions about how to wear high-waisted pants or jeans.
Rock a corset top with high-waisted pants for an edgy look.
You can wear a corset top with anything from jeans to skirts. For an edgy look, pair it with high-waisted pants.
- A corset top is made of fabric that has been gathered at the waist and/or shoulders. It’s usually worn as a lingerie piece or overtop other clothing items like shirts, blouses, dresses, and skirts to accentuate the shape of your body and create an hourglass silhouette for a more flattering fit (and sometimes just for fun).
- The type of corset top you choose depends on how far out you want it to extend from your body and what color it should be. If you want something that reaches down to your hips or lower stomach area when worn on its own then go for something black like this one from [here]. However, if you’d rather keep it under underthings then try this blue piece which comes complete with matching garter straps for extra support (which means no need for Spanx).
Tuck a form-fitting, short-sleeved sweater into your pants and add a bold necklace to make the outfit pop!
If you want to add some detail, consider tucking a form-fitting sweater into your pants. You can also wear a belt or scarf if you need more help defining the waist of your high-waisted bottoms.
If you’re looking for even more flare, try wearing ankle boots with your jeans and sweater combo. This will give your outfit an extra touch of style without being over the top!
Add a belt to some black high-waisted jeans and wear them with your favorite sweater.
A belt is a perfect accessory for any outfit. It can add some interest to your look, and it’s a great way to show off your waist. You don’t have to limit yourself when it comes to belts; you can wear them with any color of pants or jeans, any top or sweater, and any shoes or boots!
Wear a flannel and tie it around your waist for that trendy early 2000s vibe.
The flannel shirt is a classic. It doesn’t matter if it’s from the early 2000s or last week, or this morning; wearing a flannel shirt is always in style. Here’s how to tie your flannel around your waist for that trendy early 2000s vibe:
- The most important thing is to find the right flannel for you. Your options are endless—you can go for cotton, wool, or polyester blends—but make sure it’s at least 50% cotton (preferably 100%). If possible, look for something with more than one color of yarn used in its weaving process — this will give you more versatility when styling your high-waisted jeans and pants. I recommend Lucky Brand Women’s Paisley Plaid Flannel Shirt as an example; it has three shades of blue and green woven into its fabric so that even though it looks like a solid color up close/in person (or on-screen), multiple shades are being showcased here!
Once you’ve found the perfect piece of clothing material that makes you happy inside and outwards (and back again), all there is left to do now is a tie around the waistband! Here are two different methods on how to do it properly without ruining either piece clothes or breaking any bones along the way
High-waisted pants and jeans are flattering on everyone!
High-waisted pants and jeans are a timeless, flattering style. They can be worn by anyone and look good on everyone! They’re a great alternative to shorts when the weather doesn’t cooperate with your plans. You can pair them with a variety of tops and shirts, which makes them easy to dress up or down depending on what you want to do that day.
There are so many different ways to wear high-waisted pants and jeans, and they can be worn by anyone. It’s important to make sure that the fit is right, but once you do that, there are so many other factors! You can choose from a variety of colors or patterns; there are also some great options with embellishments like embroidery or lace. You can even add a belt for extra detail if you want something more dramatic than just plain black denim jeans!