One of the best aspects of instant-messaging apps is the way people can share experiences on the go with family, friends, and people from around the world. Additionally, with the high demand for the latest smartphones, migrations from one mobile platform to another seem to be rising.
Perhaps, you might be a previous iOS user that just bought the Google Pixel 5a or the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and might be wondering how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Here we want to offer the best information and tips regarding WhatsApp iPhone to Android migration.
Ideal Scenarios to Transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Android
You could try transferring WhatsApp Plus iOS to Android if you love that the app lets you send and receive text messages and are concerned about losing contacts, among other essential info, when you switch to another mobile operating system.
Perhaps, you’ve had problems with your previous smartphones and thought of making a switch. Or there are some functionalities in the open-source operating system that pique your interest, and you thought, heck yeah! Why not give it a try? Whatever the reason, the last thing you want is to lose chats, videos, memes, and other valuable data.
So, how can you move WhatsApp from iPhone to Android? It’s a simple process if you’re willing to try it. Once you get over all the hurdles, you can use the features.
Techniques onHow to Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android
In this section, you will find instructions on how to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android using chat backup, email chat, and MobileTrans, a high-quality file transfer program.
Method 1: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Through Chat Backup
This process is straightforward as you don’t need a PC or any additional software to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. The steps are as follows:
- Launch your iPhone’s messaging app and navigate to Settings, Chats, and then Chat Backup.
- Tap the Back Up Now option to move your data, including conversations and media files, to iCloud.
- Download WhatsApp for Android and follow the installation prompt until you reach the Restore Backup screen.
- Select it and wait until the process is complete — it’s that simple.
Although this method is straightforward, it might be time-consuming.
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp From iPhone to Android ByMobileTrans
MobileTrans provides a one-stop solution for you to export WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android. It comes with free download and lifetime updates.
- Visit the program’s official website to download it. Run it to install. Once done, navigate to WhatsApp Transfer and click it.
- Under the option, choose Transfer WhatsApp Messages.
- Your devices will appear on the next screen, showing the source and destination.
- Select the Start option and proceed to export WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android. Once done, your new device will be ready.
MobileTrans stands out against the competition thanks to its top-quality features like smart backup and seamless restoration, cross compatibility, a straightforward procedure, lightning-fast export and import, and data security.
The app transfer option costs only $29.95 per year, and the entire feature package costs $39.95 per year, making it affordable enough for every smartphone user. Their official website provides users with a comprehensive tutorial on how to use the program.
Method 3: Steps on How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Through Your Email
Your email account comes in handy for this technique. It isn’t without its challenges, but as it will teach you the nuances of using email chat, it is worth it.
- Navigate to Settings on your app and then Chat Settings. Tap the Email Chat and select your choice conversation history.
- A mail compose screen will appear. Input the email address you wish to export the conversation to and send.
- Log in to your instant messaging application to access the data.
Transferring your data with this technique might take a while. In addition, attaching media files will attract higher data usage, and you might need a strong internet connection. Kindly note that you have to download the chat within the month of transfer or lose it.
Having come to the end of this guide, we confidently say that now you know how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Androidwith ease. We have tested the different methods discussed here and highly recommend the second option as it simplifies the import and export process and gives you the desired results in no time.
MobileTrans and Dr Fone are two reputable third-party programs that help you to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android effortlessly. Their user-friendly interface is in addition to their support from the community and trustworthiness from developers. So, get started today with either software.